Saturday 21 June 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: Picnic Coord & Menu

As it happens, we had a picnic yesterday at the zoo! So while the following may not be the best for this week's Lolita Blog Carnival theme, they were what actually happened ;P I won't be listing a full menu as we all bring a little bit each, so I will share what I made for the occasion!


This is the coord I wore! I was torn between two coords, but I plumped for this one in the end as Sophie was wearing a chocolate print too. The weather was really hot and sunny, so I tried to keep as cool as possible.


For my savoury I cooked up some odd little snacks! I don't actually know what they are, but they tasted good enough.


For sweets, I decided to try out ice cream cone cupcakes! The icing was far too sickly, but I'd definitly try making them again.

What things do you like to wear to/eat at picnics?



A Heart's SoundBits & Pieces of a LolitaClassic DollElectric CarouselPink Lace & GlitterSweet Indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment