Friday 3 January 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: 2014 Trends You Predict

This week's Lolita Blog Carnival task is to predict the trends for this year! I'm never good at these things, but it's still fun to give it a go!


  • OTT gothic. I'm not too hopeful for this, but what with the mini surge in OTT classic, I'd love to see some proper OTT gothic! With crows on headpieces and feathery wings on backs; longs talons on nails.


  • Bonnets. I'd like to say 'maxipad' headdresses, but I know that won't happen. I'd love to see more bonnets, and plan to buy and wear more.


  • Old school. I think I said this last time I was supposed to be predicting trends, but I know there's still people out there wearing it. MOAR!


  • Heels! They're already pretty popular, but I think elegant heels will be a big thing. Fewer tea parties and clunky heels.

What trends do you predict?



Atropa BelladonnaBeyond KawaiiBreidholtCrimson ReflectionsGosu-RoriLace TeapotSweet IndeedThe Bloody Tea PartyToothless Tigers

1 comment:

  1. I will never stop hoping for the return of the maxipad! ;^; And oh yes, OTT gothic - I've already seen some movement towards that (as in more and more dramatic gothic coords) so it could totally happen. When/if it does will be my happy day.

    ReplyDelete