Tuesday 10 February 2015

Dollskill Order feat. Ballet Baes

After avoiding them for a long time, I finally caved and ordered some Ballet Baes after seeing all the girls on BMUK receiving theirs. Oops!

I was a bit worried as the reviews online for Dollskill seem really terrible, but I didn't really have problems. My tracking didn't work, but my items arrived pretty quickly despite getting stopped at customs (I paid around £16, which I didn't think was bad at all). I also had a 15% discount code (SHODDYSCULT) which meant I could grab a few extra little bits for barely more than the price of just the shoes. Shipping was free.


The Y.R.U. Ballet Baes! Pretty much everyone gets the pink ones, but black is the only colour for me really. I ordered US7 which is a 5 as I know this brand tends to run a little narrow. This was a good call as they are still too narrow, but they're definitely a little too long. They're a real pain to get on the first time too as those ribbons are crazy! They also dig into my ankle which is a shame as I'd heard they were comfortable. I do love them though even though they're pretty damn ugly =P


Here's the rest of my order! I'd been looking at the socks on ebay for a while so I figured I might as well get them. They are Too Fast Ouija Garter Socks and Ouija Eyelet Ankle Socks. The garters are a bit too big though which is a shame! Oh, and a Pinkie Pie headband.


I think I love these the most of anything though! The site says they are also Too Fast, but the tag says they're from Rat Baby. Either way, they are Occult Bones Gloves and they are awesome. I can't wait to wear them!

Oh look, I bought black things again orz

No comments:

Post a Comment