Friday 9 January 2015

Black Milk Museum Release, etc

On the 16th of December there was a Museum Release on Black Milk. Obviously I couldn't resist making a few purchases.


First on my hitlist were the PVC pink items from the Princesses & Villains collection. I failed at getting the skirt, but nabbed the Sweetheart Princess Pink Bodysuit.


I should have sized down as it won't stay up as I have no boobies! Need to figure out what tops I can wear under it to make it less dangerous.


On the second round I completed my velvet skirt mini-collection with the Velvet Deep Blue Skater Skirt, and threw in some Spidies Hosiery to make it worth handling fees if I had got hit by customs (plus you can never have too many tights!).


After lots and lots of refreshing, I managed to catch an Arabella Noir Dress randomly pop back into stock. I ought to have gotten a smaller size, and I'm not sure what to wear it with or if I even like it on me. But I'd been eyeing it since it was originally released in the Battle of Kings collection, and they seem pretty popular, so no regrets.


After a couple days of thinking on it, I went back for the Bloody Mary Wifey Top, and also threw in the Wonderland Wifey Skirt as it happened to be in stock at the time. Fleecy goodness! The skirt is hella tight, but I guess that adds to cosiness?

I also got a few more pieces on Ebay!


Completed my Ravenclaw mini-collection from Ebay with the Ravenclaw House Swimsuit. Unfortunately the seller cut the tags out and cut a small hole in the seam, but she was lovely about it and refunded a small amount. Now I just have to fix it up before I can wear it, but I have until the Summer to do that!


I finally got my hands on Black Ribs Swim on Ebay. It was one of the first pieces I ever wanted, so I snapped it up at a good price even though it isn't my size. At an XS LT, it's workable though. Although it's as long as my body before I even put it on haha #shortpeopleproblems


And lastly, The Holey Leggings hosiery, since I buy all the hosiery I can. Turns out they are actual leggings, but ah well!


I lied, also my belated Christmas present from Rob - the Matte Pink Zip Suit.

There weren't too many piece in the 3 January Ammos that I wanted, so hopefully I can save some money soon!

2 comments:

  1. You know how you said you got an LT XS, what is your normal size in BM clothes as well as normal street size? I had to order an LT XS for the batman swim suit and I am waiting for my order to arrive. Though I have never bought from BM before, I feel I would be a little in between XS/S. To give you an idea, I am 4'9 and I have a decent bust and butt - so I am hoping I will fit into this size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually wear S in BM, but according to the size chart I'm between XS & S too. I'm 5'2 & usually wear UK10 =) My swim must fit well as I forgot it was an XS until I took it off the other day haha.

      Delete