Saturday 22 February 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: Something In Your Life That You've Lolitafied

This week's (slightly late due to birthday) Lolita Blog Carnival gives a nod to the 'lolita lifestyle'. I am definitely not a lifestyler, but I guess I do try to bring cuteness into some areas of my life!

My room is definitely not decorated the way I'd like, and there's nothing I can do about it all since I live at home and my mother hates cute things. But! I do have a cute corner of my room!


Tada~! The toy shelf! I feel it reflects my tastes as a lover of Angelic Pretty and fairy-kei. Although the shelf itself is totally ugly and needs more junk stuck to it.

I also like to hang my dresses up on the outside of my wardrobe so I can appreciate them better. Hopefully when I move out I can fit a picture rail or something around my room so I can hang a whole bunch up as decoration! I want to get a mannekin also. But as for making my room into a kawaii wonderland like many I see online...I can't really see that ever happening. My tastes are too varied, and I don't think my other half would feel too comfortable with thousands of toys staring at him all the time!



BreidholtDaily FuckeryNew Vogue ChildrenNorthern StarSweet Indeed

2 comments: