Monday 5 December 2011

Fairy-kei Day 5 ~ Places To Buy Clothes

☆ Day five: 5 of your favourite places to buy your clothes.

Hmmmm...I don't really know! I get pretty much all of my clothes from the Internet, and while I absolutely adore fairy-kei brands I don't have room for new clothes and I just can't afford them at the moment. Well, I could, but I'd have to sell a lot of lolita clothes which I don't want to do, or stop collecting ponies which I also don't want to do!

As far as actual stores go, I really only shop in Primark (and occasionally sales racks in H&M and New Look). But fairy-kei-wise they are good as their tights and knee-highs are so much cheaper than everywhere else! Also apparently mint is supposed to be the 'in' colour next Spring, which I hope is true because I absolutely adore mint and I'll be able to pick up lots of cheap stuff ;P


Sorry, I kinda avoided today's question! This morning I had a meeting which was only ten minutes long, so I treated myself with walking back from university. While the wind was cold at first, once I'd warmed up I noticed what a lovely day it was! The sun was shining and the weather is still weirdly mild for this time of year. It's perfect bird-spotting weather since the trees are all bare. I saw several robins, bullfinches, goldfinches, house sparrows and even some cute little wrens!


The only problem with walking home is that I have to go through town and I can't resist popping into the toy store to see if there are any ponies I don't own yet. I always think they won't have any new ones, but nearly every time so far they've had ONE I don't own yet, and I HAVE to buy it xP This poor pony looks stoned though!


(I also have to walk past Sainsbury's, hence the Jelly Tots...they're only worth buying in the Christmas tubes!!)

I also got this demented-looking plush swan in the mail today to go with my Keyper swan collection. They look sooooo cute together, I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment