Friday 2 December 2011

Fairy-kei Day 4 ~ Icons

☆ Day four: 5 of your style-icons.

Somehow I find this a lot easier than picking lolitas! Um I'll link each to their Tumblr or blog coz that's how I know of them.

  • anywigwilldo, known as Pastel Ai. She's so cute, and I love her YouTube channel.



  • batssandboness. I love her Tumblr and her style is so cute! Loving black and pastels so much more since discovering her.



  • pastelraindrops. Her outfits are just so awesome and cool! I wish I had her wardrobe for sure.



  • Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Well, she kinda had to be mentioned! While her musical talent is practically nonexistant, her style is undeniably adorable.



  • pastelbat. She has the best outfits ever! I adore her hairstyles too.



I also like creamy-pop, but I don't think I've ever seen any photos of her wearing clothes so she isn't really that inspirational style-wise =P There are many others I love too, but I don't know their names Dx

Uaaahh~ I love this post, so colourful and so much inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment