Monday 28 November 2011

Fairy-Kei Day 1 ~ Likes and dislikes

☆ Day one: 5 things you like and 5 things you dislike about Fairy-Kei.


Likes
  • It's just so cute!! But in a different way to lolita. A little less 'standy-outy', but just as adorable.

  • The colour palette. I know people say you can use any colours in it, but I love the pastels!

  • It's pretty casual, so I should be able to wear pieces with flexibility.

  • Motifs. My Little Pony, carebears...all things I missed out on during my childhood, and now I want them =D And the whole 80s vibe...I love 80s music too!

  • NO RULES! You can really put your own personality into outfits, and make the style your own.


Dislikes
  • Unwanted attention, same with any 'alternative' fashion style. You can dress in totally ordinary clothes, but if they're pastel colour you get stared at and receive rude comments anyway.

  • Don't know where to buy! I'd love to buy the brands, but can't find anywhere to buy secondhand items.

  • Seems to be less of a community, unless I'm looking in the wrong places (not that I am looking really...).

  • My wardrobe is depressingly devoid of fairy-kei-able clothing.

  • ....no rules. It can be a bad thing too, as there's little fixed structure to fairy-kei outfits and I'm unimaginative and completely lack fashion sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment