Friday 5 June 2015

Museum & More

Black Milk bank balance doom continues!


My first order was actually the last to arrive somehow! I had been considering the Roller Disco Bodysuit since it came out a few weeks ago, and in the end I couldn't risk letting it sell out in the hope of a crop coming out later! The sleeves are so soft and floaty, makes me wish I could justify the maxi shirt of the same fabric! Matte Pocket Leggings were finally in stock in my size, so I grabbed some, along with Sheer Leggings in the hopes that they last better than tights do! They're the same soft fabric as the bodysuit sleeves.


This was the first of my museum release orders! Both skipped customs which is a miracle these days. The Sheer Spot Swing Crop wasn't a museum piece, but I had considered it a while and it was made limited. Unfortunately I bought the M size (was supposed to be for sizes S-M) and it's HUGE. I think the S would have been too loose too. I doubt I can sell it though, so I'll try to make use of it! The fabric is soft, at least. I also bought the Centre Stage Bodysuit as I love mesh and wetlook. I can't imagine a time I'll ever wear it though, oops! I can't even figure out how to get into it to be honest...


I went back for the Mesh Touchdown that I missed in the sale. I'm not taken with it in person though. The print is shiny and sticky, and the mesh panel shows far more bra than I had expected. Hoping it will grow on me! At least it was the right size in the end. I had also considered the Houndstooth Skater Skirt for a while before ruling it out, but then I saw sarahnicoleboo in it and I had to get it then! I like black and white a lot.


I tried to resist the Awesome Soirée Dress, but it has pockets! I'm not sure about the neckline and open back, but I mostly intend to layer it with nana tops anyway. I just hate missing basic pieces, and one can never have too many little black dresses, right? Another of my big loves are oversized tops, so naturally the Om Nom Muscle Top was a must! Sadly it isn't the fabric I was expecting, but it ordinary stretchy tshirt fabric so it doesn't fall overly nicely. Had I realised, I'd have sized down as I feel like a whale in it (had the fabric not been stretchy it would have been too tight on my hips in the smaller size!). I've already worn it a few times though, so I regret nothing.

Please stop releasing so much stuff now, BM...

No comments:

Post a Comment