Monday 6 February 2012

Fairy-Kei Day 16 ~ Old Style

☆ Day sixteen: How did you dress before Fairy-Kei?

Well, you will already know that I am also a sweet lolita...before that, I don't really know!

I went through a bright colour phase which morphed into a Hello Kitty phase. But all that was to go against what I'd worn before - black, black and black. Mostly band shirts and baggy flares that always have the bottoms ripped up due to my height. I had NO sense of style, but I honestly didn't give a damn. I hated my life and I hated myself, so why would I spend time trying to look nice when I thought it impossible? (Woah getting a bit deep here).

To find outfit photos, I've had to go to Bebo and Myspace, and there's still hardly anything! I was too lazy to crop any, so this is all I have.


I'd forgotten about my scarf phase! This was 2007, during a clashy colourful phase. The scarf is actually yellow and the bag is fluorescent pink!



These are from different times in 2008...I had a lot of hair changes! Blonde sections, dyed red, purple. I wish I had red hair again. (Woah I didn't realise my glasses were that old).


Fresher's week, 2009. And from here it just kinda morphed into what I wear now.

I like to think I have more style now - my interest in fashion only began in 2010, and I've only just stopped looking terrible.

1 comment:

  1. Your red hair was gorgeous, it really suits you ^_^

    ReplyDelete