Sunday 10 July 2011

Lolita 30 ~ Day 19 ~ Lolita Make

Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?

...make-up? DUH haha.

I have 2 bags, one with everything shoved in (and hanging out) and another which contains make-up I'm going to use. I switch the stuff in it around depending on what I'm likely to need for whatever occasion. That said, there's always a mascara in there and I very rarely use it!

I'll spare you a photo as it's pretty boring...at the moment it contains black mascara, an eyeshadow palette (pale pink, gold and gold-black), eyeshadow brush, teal eyeshadow, 3 eyeliners (white, black and teal) and some teal nailpolish.

When I go to Hyper Japan it'll contain black and blue mascaras, my eyeshadow palette, sparkly eyeshadow, pink eyeshadow, possibly a blue one too for blending, my eyeshadow brush, Hello Kitty blush, lipgloss, black and white eyeliners, shimmer stick, Hello Kitty mirror and pink or white nailpolish. Probably some perfume too.

And that's pretty much all the different make-up I use, except sometime purple or black eyeshadow and many MANY different nailpolishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment