Sunday 31 July 2011

Dilemmas

So many dilemmas right now!


Firstly, I'm being tempted by the more toned down sweet of Baby, The Stars Shine Bright and Alice And The Pirates. I still prefer Angelic Pretty, but I feel the other pieces would get more wear and be more age appropriate. So I don't know what to do! I can't buy any new pieces once I start paying rent again, so I'd have to part with my dear AP pieces in order to buy them. Since I don't own any AATP and own very little BTSSB it'd be a huge risk! Plus I've had huge issues finding any of those brands on auction sites, and when I do they are more expensive than AP...Although to throw a curveball, AP has been releasing more mature prints recently but they are IMPOSSIBLE to get your hands on unless you have a good few hundred quid to throw away on a dress.


or

So what do you guys think? Which style would suit me better, and how do the qualities of the brands compare?


My second dilemma...Reading again. I was supposed to be going with my other half, but he kept saying 'don't buy tickets yet' and now they've gone and sold out. I can probably still get one, but I'd have to go on my own. Pretty much all the acts I want to see are on the Sunday, but travelling up for just one day would be really stressful and I would probably have to hang around until 5am to get a train back (and being a different day means my train price would go up), so in that respect doing the whole weekend would be easier. Or I could just not go and hope that Muse's set is televised, but I'd probably regret not going. But if I do go and it rains, I won't be able to see out of my glasses...and my eyes are sensitive to dust. And I'm 5ft2 so I won't be able to see anything anyway. GAH.


My final dilemma. Don't know whether to move out as soon as I can! My mum is doing my head in and I can't do anything I'd like to as she shouts and glares at me so I have no choice but to sit on my ass doing nothing all the time. But if I move out I can't work and so I won't earn any money and thus won't be able to eat.


Yeah my dilemmas are stupid, but I'd appreciate any input!

No comments:

Post a Comment