Thursday 20 October 2011

More Music

Second installment of awesome songs!


Frank Turner's 'I Am Disappeared'. This is my favourite song at the moment, and when he played it live I may have gotten a little over-emotional...but it just gives me goosebumps!


HIM's 'Funeral of Hearts'. This was my favourite song for a while, back when I first discovered HIM! Back when I was 12 and found Ville attractive. I really don't see it anymore though ^_^' The video is pretty though, and DAT KEY CHANGE.


Muse's 'Space Dementia'. Muse are currently my favourite band, and this song gives me chills. I thought I'd give the live from Leeds version since BBC couldn't be arsed to televise this song (how did that person get such a good recording? During Muse at Reading I was having a hard time staying stood up...).


Jindou's 'Kaisei Joshou Hallelujah'. Such a short song, but it's so fun! I always rap along xP


Buono!'s 'Gachinko de Ikou!'. I feel I should put some Buono! in here as I really like them! I don't have a favourite song of theirs in particular, but I love to dance along to this one (I know all the moves...like a boss!). It's thanks to Buono! I got really into J-fashion too =3

And so there we go! Who knows, there may be another installment in the future (although I must say, I am running low on songs haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment