Saturday 19 January 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge: Week 3

~What my own Lolita lifestyle is like~

That's rather a presumptuous question. I am not a lifestyle lolita by any means, and I rarely wear lolita outside of meets currently as I love wearing shorts and hoodies far too much.

However I guess there are aspects of my life that many would consider parts of the lolita lifestyle, although for me they are just parts of being British!

I drink a LOT of tea, sometimes over 10 mugs a day. I'm hoping to get a nice tea set when I have my own place, but for now I have to stick with my mug.


I also love to cross-stitch, and it is something I have been doing since I was a child. I may start something new today actually if I can find some spare aida, but I'm pretty sure I'm all out! I also need to buy more yellow so I can finish my Pinkie Pie.


I guess one last thing would be the walks in the countryside, although I don't stroll along leisurely with parasol in hand.

And with that, I'm now up to date on this challenge! I shall endeavour to update once a week from now on (although I may just draft them now since I'm snowed in), in addition to any other entries I might make.

1 comment:

  1. Walks in the countryside are so lovely ^_^
    and tea is sooooo good!
    x<3

    ReplyDelete